Posted on Mar. 04 2015 by Patricia Gibson, Communications DirectorDozens of area schools, businesses and organizations will be on hand at Tucker Career and Technology Center's College and Career Fair and Open House on Thursday, March 5.
>> Are you a high school student considering the outstanding opportunities that our career and technical programs offer?
>> Or are you a high school student or non-traditional student trying to find the best fit for your post-secondary education?
>> Maybe you're a high school senior who needs help to finish up your FAFSA.
>> Perhaps you're on the hunt for a new job or new career field.
>> Or maybe you're just a interested in finding out more about how TCTC's programs can impact our community when it comes to job certification and economic development.
This free event is a great opportunity for all Grant County students, families, and other community members to explore what TCTC has to offer, and to get a chance to speak with representatives from a number of businesses and post-secondary schools from around the area. Our partners at Project Leadership will also be conducting the last FAFSA lab of the year right here!
TCTC offers students the opportunity to earn advanced college credits and industry-based certifications, and also facilitates internships and assists students with their post-secondary planning. Our programs include culinary arts, early childhood education, visual arts, health careers, construction and drafting, public safety, auto tech and collision repair, and more.
If you want to learn more, we hope to see you at our College and Career Fair and Open House from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 5.
Here's a look at the organizations set to be at TCTC for the event:
- 94.3 The Fortress
- Bruner Dental Center
- Cancer Services of Grant County
- Carey Services
- Dollar General Distribution Center
- Enlivant (York Place senior community)
- First Light Child Advocacy Center
- Indiana Attorney General's Office
- Indiana Youth Institute
- Marion Fire Department
- Marion Public Library
- Project Leadership (will be running FAFSA lab)
- Rolling Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Training Center
- Upward Bound of IWU
- U.S. Army / Reserves
- U.S. Marines
- Veterans Administration Northern Indiana Health Care System
- Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance
- Ball State University
- Butler University
- Carpenter's Training Center
- Indiana Tech
- Indiana University Kokomo
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Lincoln Tech
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
- Saint Mary's College
- University of Evansville
- University of Saint Francis
- University of Northwestern Ohio
- Vincennes University